This is a simple, lightweight plugin that adds tooltips to your ‘links’ widget using jQuery. The tooltips appear with a bubble image and the description of the link. please leave your comments if you have any suggestions for enhancement.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“wp-post-tips” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Changed the color of the font in the darker colored bubble images.
- If no bubble image is chosen from the admin menu the plugin will now display the default instead of breaking the code. I also re-ordered the change log.
- This release includes an all new admin menu that allows users to choose from 4 new bubble images.
- SVN got me again
- Trying to get the hang of this svn thing.
- Changed the z-index of the bubble image to display over other elements on the page.
- Added a forum page for discussion and plugin suggestions.
- corrected a problem with file-naming that prevented the plugin from finding the correct files.
- this is the first version of the plugin, please leave your comments if you have any suggestions for enhancement.