Notify all WordPress users (and not only the admin) on every post publishing. The notification is only sent on the first publishing action and not after every update.
It works but it is very limited. We can not have a preview of the email sent, and we can not test only on a single user without having to uncheck everyone. There is no wysiwyg ..
- Admin option to strip eamil content tags
- Email content return to line fix
- Admin option to choose excluding or NOT post owner from notification
- Adding [CONTENT] in email body template
- Excluding post owner from notification
- Adding [CATEGORIES] in email body template
- Fixing a text/html content type problem with some email clients
- Adding [BLOG_NAME] as template to the notification body
- Removing useless [LOGO] template, one can include its logo directly using img HTML tag
- Adding the possibility to include the excerpt in the email notification body
- using wp_mail instead of PHP mail
- Fix the compatibility with WordPress 3.x
- First release