When running wordpress for short term projects, contests, etc. it can be useful to be able
to define a limit on the number of posts a given user can make. This plugin allows admins to
define limits on a per-role basis.
Say you wanted ‘authors’ to be limited to 5 posts and ‘contributors’ to just 1, this plugin is
the way to do it.
Please Note: This plugin is only tested on PHP5 and may not work on earlier versions.
- Add automated tests
- Solicit user feedback on further options
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Post Limits option under Settings and make the appropriate entries
There are no frequently asked questions as yet.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Limits” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add warning if plugin is run on PHP4
- Consolidated code in use in various projects
- Prepared for first release