The WP Post Footer plugin was developed by Eric Marden and James Tryon on behalf of Robert Dempsey and Atlantic Dominion Solutions, LLC and is provided with out warranty under the GPLv2 License. More info and other open source goodies at: http://adsdevshop.com/open-source
Copyright 2009 Robert Dempsey
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Download the wp-post-footer.zip file, unzip and upload the whole directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add this php snippet to the single.php template in your theme:
- To create a new Post Footer, navigate to the Post Footer Library page. Click Add New Post Footer.
- To associate a Post Footer snippet to a Post, select the Post Footer snippet from the list provided on the Add New Post screen. Save and publish the post as normal
- Bask in the glory of your customized blog post!
- Why Would I Want This?
This plugin is great for adding ‘Call to Action’ content at the end of specific blog posts as a way to convert readers into doers.
- I want to help with development of this Plugin!
The project is now hosted on github.com. Just fork the project and send a pull request.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Footer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release