Additional features include an integration with jQuery Colorbox and animated scrolling.
- Upload the wp-photonav directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Upload a panorama picture
- Include PhotoNav in your post by entering
Works with mouse fine on Windows PC with Chrome.
On an Android tablet or phone no fun, no translation opf wipes to mouse events. Ony scrolling with tapping on the screen.
No visible indicator that you are viewing a panorama.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-PhotoNav” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix: Removed orphaned resource hooks, thanks mydiskdriveonline
- Bugfix: Fixed Colorbox popup
- Feature: Animation direction configurable
- Feature: Zoom animation mode
- Feature: Support for drag mode on touch interfaces
- Feature: New editor dialog (replaces outdated media insert dialog)
- Feature: Initial position can be configured
- Feature: A label can be displayed to differentiate from normal images
- Feature: If animate is enabled for drag360 images, it scrolls infinitely (until first dragged)
- Bugfix: Work around changes in jQuery draggable to make drag360 work again
- Spanish translation provided by Andrew Kurtis from WebHostingHub
- Bugfix: Updating scrolling information on image load to fix incorrect animations
- Bugfix: Hide image shadows in 360 view
- Warning: Updating API calls to current standards (fix WP_DEBUG warnings)
- Workaround: Fixed dragging when using TwentTwelve
- Bugfix: Increased precedence of the img CSS properties to 1 id + 3 classes
- Update dimensions on img.load()
- Rewritten drag constraint mechanism
- Widget update (Norman Stanke)
- Feature: PhotoNav widget (by Norman Stanke)
- Feature: Integration with Media Library tab in the editor dialog
- Bugfix: Interference of CSS properties with TwentyTen theme fixed.
- Feature: Support for popup display with ColorBox (similar to LightBox) when the jQuery Colorbox WordPress plugin is active
- Feature: Animated automaticl scrolling
- IDs are now obsolete and ignored; instead random anchors are generated by PHP.
- Enhancement: Horizontal 360-degree panoramas (infinite scrolling) are now supported by the ‘drag360’ mode.
- Bugfix: use jQuery offset() function instead of native offsetLeft and offsetTop to compute relative mouse position.
- Adds drag support: when adding shortcode option mode=’drag’, the panorama can be rotated by dragging it.
- Adds vertical scroll support for both, traditional ‘move’ and ‘drag’ modes. This is activated by using the container_height and photo_height shortcode options, where obviously container_height must be smaller
- Changes php source structure to object orientation
- Panorama media button as a simple shortcode helper
- Initial release.
- Shortcode ability