Define up to 5 sources (URLs) in a metabox. Adds Source attribution metatag “original source” introduced by Google to single posts and page header.
Adds your permalink to original source meta tag if external urls are not defined.
Add meta tag:
* “original-source” – Google meta tag for Google news publishers and SEO
- What is “original source” meta tag ?
original-source metatag was introduced by Google on November 2010
(see also www.google.com/support/news_pub/bin/answer.py?answer=191283).
It indicates which URL(s) should be credited with breaking a story.
Tags are standard HTML metatags, and should be added to the element of the article page :
- What if i publish an article that consist entirely of original reporting
Let the fields blank, the plugin will add automatically an original source metatag with your permalink
- I want to define several sources
Great, the plugin add a metabox and let you define up to 5 sources URL(s)
- I have got other questions
Just visit the plugin link and we will answer shortly
- Add 5 fields in a meta box under the add new posts page.
- First version