WordPress has changed the media page, removing the two fields to define the location and the sub-field of media.
There exists a constant wp-config.php, but it does not include sub-domains.
Once activated, the plugin will add two values in the database, you modify later.
The plugin is not retroactive for images already uploaded
Thank you to try to find the solution by yourself or on the forum.
The author of the plug-in is no after-sales service.
Most of the issues have already been addressed.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the option page of the plugin to complete the configuration
- Modify the desired values ’Store uploaded files in this folder’ and ‘full web address for the’.
- That’s it!
- How to set my plugin?
The first is your file uploads without the domain.
For example, if your upload folder is at the root of the site and it is called ‘my-images’ the first field must be filled ‘my-images’
The second field is the full URL to the file uploads.
In the previous example, the field looks like this: ‘http://www.siteweb.com/my-images’
- The plugin does it work with a real CDN?
Unfortunately not. Because WordPress is able to handle the file uploads directly.
This plug-in is only used to mount a mirror subdomains on WordPress installation or change the location of file uploads
- I just set the plug-in, but the images are not displayed
- Check that the path is correct specify
- Check that the file was created on the server with the chmod 777 or 755
- Visit this page : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-getting-uploaded-to-subdomain-or-anywhere
- My site is broken
- Do not panic!
- Refer to the help for configuring media fields.
- You can always follow the uninstallation procedure if you want to reverse
- I want to make suggestions
We’re glad you want to help us improve the WP Original Media Path!
To help us, go directly into the form of https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-original-media-path plugin and mail us your suggestions.
thank you for this one, please continue to maintain this plugin
Parabéns. Resolveu o meu problema.
superb! The missing link to my ‘out of sockets’ problem
Thank you !
SAVE my time. THANKS YOU !
Contributors & Developers
“WP Original Media Path” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.6.1 | 2016-08-01
- FIX / Install fields
1.6.0 | 2016-07-21
- NEW / Changelog GitHub
- UPDATED / readme GitHub
- MINOR / space
- MINOR / Update variable name
- UPDATED / i18n
- UPDATED / const NAME
- UPDATED / Pear conventions
- UPDATED / Activate function
- UPDATED / Class become final class
- MINOR / deleted comments
- NEW / Licence GPL V3
- Readme Markdown
- Update Readme
1.5.1 | 2015-11-19
- Check WordPress 4.4
- Update readme
1.5.1 | 2015-10-14
- New File POT
- Github link
1.5.0 | 2015-08-28
- Settings API
- uninstall.php file
1.4.1 | 2014-09-22
- German Translation by Dr. Hajo Brandenburg – Feuerwehrmuseum
1.4.0 | 2014-09-03
- Correct classname responsive
- Check compatibility WordPress 4.0
- Update readme
- Update assets Repository
- Update and clean files PO & MO
1.3.0 | 2013-07-18
- Page options
- Possibility to disable the plug-in settings without deleting
- Established translations
- Update Installation and FAQ
1.2.0 | 2013-05-01
- Bug link setting
- uninstalling the plugin with the deactivation
- Update FAQ
1.1.0 | 2013-03-29
- Auto fill fields
1.0.1. | 2013-01-06
- Contributors list
- Text fields
1.0.0. | 2012-12-28
- Launch Plugin