This plugin visualizes the evaluation of your post content based on the score of One Content Metric to Rule Them All.
This analyzes the latest 40 posts. After that, it analyzes once a day and automatically update the score.
Analyses are based on the following numbers as the score:
– Unique page views by Google Analytics
– Number of shares on Facebook
– Number of shares on Twitter
For any suggestions on the improvement of this plugin, send your pull requests github.
How to use
- Set up on
Settings > WP One Metric Setting
Dashboard WP One Metric
- Japanese(ja) – Horike Takahiro
You can send your own language pack to me.
Please contact me.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP One Metric” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP One Metric” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.
- Add function CSV Download.
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
- OAuth2 authorization available. ClientLogin is no longer available.