WP Offscreen Navigation Creates a new theme location where you can add any custom menu. It will then display it on your website on every page and is available via the menu button on the top left side of the browser window.
- The wonderfull Sidr jQuery library
- Upload the wp-offside-navigation folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then navigate to Appareance => Menus and create a new menu. After that asign that menu to the “Offscreen Nav” Theme Location.
- How do I display it on my site?
Navigate to Appareance => Menus and create a new menu. After that asign that menu to the “Offscreen Nav” Theme Location.
- What about browser support?
All modern browsers except IE7 and older.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Offscreen Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?