Show notifications to relevant users instantly to increase conversions, promote a blog post or, a new product.
- Quick and Easy setup
- Custom message & call to action button
- Completely customizable – color, text etc
- Language independent
- Can be made sticky at top of float as user scrolls down
- Analytic (available on UsersDelight.com for free)
- Extremely slick looking 🙂
How it works
On setup, Plugin sends an AJAX request to UsersDelight to save settings (saved locally on wordpress as well) and get a free unique API key. Then, an embedded JS file loads the settings with the given API key
and shows notification bar as you configured it.
If an email is provided in your settings, you can login to UsersDelight for free so that you can look at in depth analytic on user interaction with notification bar.
- Upload the
notification-barfolder to the
- Activate the WP Notification Bar through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the
Notificationsmenu that appears in your admin menu (left)
- Can I deploy multiple widgets on my site?
Sure, just copy and paste the code and go for it!
- Can I change color, look and feel of it?
Yes, there is a panel where you can do all of it and more
Contributors & Developers
“WP Notification Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial upload done.