Change author’s homepage.
Add The CSS3 Features ,
Tested in browers such as Chrome,Firefox3.5+,Safari.
updated 2009-01-03 23:18
Change custom note tag from “angular brackets” to “square brackets”([note]…[/note]).
The previous problem is that when we switch “Code Screen” to “Visual Screen” in the WordPress Editor,the note tags just gone.
May be the Visual editor alaways cut the non-HTML tags off.
This plugin allows you to create nice notes in your WordPress posts or pages.
You just should add note tags in your post.
There are all five tags: note,important,tip,warning and help.
The plugin has been tested in most browers such as IE,Firefox,Safari,Opera.
I am planning to add some new features such as adding quicktag button the next version .
Or You can just use a plugin named Addquicktag.
Any question about the wp-note can be asked here.
- Extract the contents of the archive
- Upload the contents of the wp-note folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Log in to your WordPress admin and got to the ‘Plugins’ section. You should now see WP-Note in the list of available plugins
- Activate the plugin by clicking the ‘activate’ link
- Now you add quicktags such as note,important,tip,warning,help in your post.