This days many web developers try to load your content into their own frame, to help sell ads on their sites or not to send visitors to your web page.
Just for example Google Images. With this plugin sites such as Google images will be forced to load your side outside the frame.
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the zip-file, containing the folder “wp-no-frames”
- Upload to your wp-content/plugins/ folder on your blog
- Log in to your blog, go to the plugins page and look for “WP No Frames” and activate the plugin
- You can now access the plugin in your “Tool” menu under “WP No Frames”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP No Frames” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP No Frames” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- readme.txt bugfixes
- Bugfixes & readme.txt update
- Added second check
- Stable version
- Initial version