Plugin sanitizes title for post slug, replacing non-Latin characters to ASCII.
At the moment the supported transliteration filters include: * Cyrillic-to-Latin transliteration; * Greek-to-Latin transliteration; * Han-to-Latin transliteration; * Hebrew-to-Latin transliteration; * and filters to remove diacriticals from text.
- Run the pear installer tool to install the extension on your server:
pear install http://pecl.php.net/get/translit
- Login to admin panel of your WP blog and go to
wp-nice-slugand click on Search button
- Click on link Install bellow plugin name
WP Nice Slug
- Activate plugin by clicking on link
No questions yet
Contributors & Developers
“WP Nice Slug” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added check for installed PECL package on plugin activation
- Fixed description
- First public release