Shows networkinformations from (Freifunk)Netmon as a WordPress-Widget. The plugin will use the REST-API to collect informations about routers that are online or offline and connected clients and show the numpers in a Widget.
See Widget-Demo at http://www.freifunk-emskirchen.de/
for netmon see https://git.nordwest.freifunk.net/root/netmon
- Upload the plugin-directory to your WordPress-plugin folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Design -> Widgets add the Widget where you want it to be
- Configure the Widget by adding your netmon-url like “https://netmon.my-freifunk.de/”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Netmon Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- new version to force correct version to show in plugindirectory
- client-color fixed
- Initial release