WP MySQL Console (WPMC) is a web based MySQL command shell. WPMC aims to be a web shell has same functionalites of real MySQL Shell. Integrating of WPMC to any web application such as WP is very easy because dont need any firewall construction. Its completly http based. I ported WPMC from phpMySQLConsole.
- Dont require shell account on server.
- Not any construction on firewall configuration to cause posible security weakness.
- It is platform independent.
- Support for all posible SQL query sentences.
- Fastest command interaction with server. Thanks to AJAX.
- Auto select© function similar to behaviour of *nix terminal window.
- Command history. Remembers previously entered commands (use up/down arrow keys).
In the Future
- Its usefull for dump and load operations on large databases. (in next release)
- Detailed help for console commands (type help command)
- Full customizable interface with CSS support.
- Allows to log commands to text file.
Check out my other plugins:
For more info, please visit WP MySQL Console.
- How can I help your GPL plugin?
- Where can I get support about WP MySQL Console Plugin?
Write your questions as comment at offical plugin page.
- Who is the developer of this plugin?
I’m Ozgur (means freedom), please checkout my facebook.
- Pricing and Licensing
Good news, this plugin is free for everyone! Since its released under GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog. But if you enjoy this plugin, you can thank me and leave a small donation for the time I have spent writing and supporting this plugin. And I realy dont want to know how many hours of my life this plugin has already eaten 😉
Contributors & Developers
“WP MySQL Console” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed bugs for WP integration
- Visual improvements
- First relase of WP MySQL Console