This plugin allows you to write posts in more than one language, all you have to
do is to add some divs to your posts, each div with a class, that is the
language’s name. This way your readers will be able to just click in the flags
and change between languages.
- Upload wpmultilanguagechanger to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Write some posts using special divs (See FAQ).
- Enjoy your multi language blog!
- How do I define a language?
Just create a div using a class with the language code, for example:
I write posts in Brazilian Portuguese and English, so what I have to do is write
my Portuguese text inside a div that class is “pt_br” and my English text
inside a div that class is “en”.
Here is an example:
<div class=”en”>English</div> <div class=”pt_br”>Português</div>.
Contributors & Developers
“WPMultiLanguageChanger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed a bug in flags box’s display. Thanks René Kooijman.
- Stoped showing the flags div in non multi language posts.
- Added eight more flags.
- Added a border to the active flag.
- Blog posts where empty for rss readers.
- Fixed the flag’s images path problem. (Thanks PotHix)
- First release.