The following are some of the configurable options:
- Initially display the tree as open.
- Initially display any elements as open.
- Choose whether to display connecting lines.
- Choose to display a unique icon for elements with no children.
- Choose whether to display expand/contract buttons top, bottom, both, none.
- Change the “theme” of you icons. There are two default themes, you can create your own.
- Create as many different trees as you want by simply assinging them to a new category.
- Create a css id for each specific element. This can then be styled in any included .css file.
- Define the color of text for any specific element.
- Define a unique icon (both for the branch closed and branch open states) for any specific element.
- Set a featured image for each individual element. The default behavior is to display this image in a lightbox when the element is clicked.
- MooTools by see them here.
- MooTree by Rasmus Schultz with contributions by Ian Ring.
- MilkBox by Luca Reghellin.
Donations welcome. If you find this plugin useful and would maybe like to request more features or hope for future updates and optimizations, please help me eat! I find it takes a lot of pizza to code, something about thinking and calories…
Since this is the first release, there are no frequently asked questions. Ask away and this page could be filled up! Donations motivate responses…
Q: The Caption and Description for my featured image does not display.
A: Go to your Media page, select the image and click “edit”. Put your Caption and Description in the sections there (you may notice that those fields are empty despite your having set them in the post). Remember HTML is accepted in both of those sections.
- minor bug fix; when creating new category, fields would not save, had to be edited after creation.
- added needed instruction regarding csv file requirements and encoding
- Initial version.