The following are some of the configurable options:
- Initially display the tree as open.
- Initially display any elements as open.
- Choose whether to display connecting lines.
- Choose to display a unique icon for elements with no children.
- Choose whether to display expand/contract buttons top, bottom, both, none.
- Change the "theme" of you icons. There are two default themes, you can create your own.
- Create as many different trees as you want by simply assinging them to a new category.
- Create a css id for each specific element. This can then be styled in any included .css file.
- Define the color of text for any specific element.
- Define a unique icon (both for the branch closed and branch open states) for any specific element.
- Set a featured image for each individual element. The default behavior is to display this image in a lightbox when the element is clicked.
Plugin site: Aryan Duntley
Example in use: CGJJAcademy
Donations welcome. If you find this plugin useful and would maybe like to request more features or hope for future updates and optimizations, please help me eat! I find it takes a lot of pizza to code, something about thinking and calories...