WP-MoniTee allows you to monitor a Teewordls server (one or more). The plugins provides you a widget to add in your sidebar. If your theme supports dynamic sidebar, you can add it in the
Appearance > Widgets menu. If not, you can use the PHP tag
<?php wp_monitee(); ?> inside a template PHP file.
For each server, the widget show :
- Name of the server
- Current map
- Current game type (DM, TDM or CTF)
- Number of players in game
- Number of players allowed on the server
You can configure the widget directly from the widget options or from the dedicated options page.
The available options are :
- Widget title
- Servers list to monitor
- Minimum time in secondes between two requests to the Teeworlds server : the server informations are stored in database. For each page served, the plugin checks if the informations are out-of-date. There are considered as is if the difference between the stored time and the current time is greater than the number of seconds you’ll set (15 per default).
09/04/2009 – 1.0.1
- Fixed : style compatibility problem of the widget (onWidgetEcho).