Enable a theme for mobile device.
By using the WP Mobile X plugin, you can specifically enable a mobile-side theme for WordPress without affecting the normal operation of the computer-side theme.
At present, the WP Mobile X plugin has a built-in mobile theme by default, which can be enabled after installation.
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File”.
- When the popup appears select the “wp-mobile-x.zip” file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Mobile X” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Mobile X” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Mobile X” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.