Works with WooCommerce, WP-Ecommerce, EDD, Eshop and Jigoshop
This plugin installs a shopping cart button in the navigation bar. The plugin takes less than a minute to setup,
and includes the following options:
- Display cart icon, or only items/prices.
- Display items only, price only, or both.
- Display always, or only when there are items in the cart.
- Float left, float right, or use your menu’s default settings.
- Customize your own CSS
Pro Version Includes:
- A choice of over 10 cart icons
- A fully featured cart details flyout
- Ability to add cart + flyout for unlimited menus
- Ability to add a custom css class
- Automatic updates on any great new features
- Shortcode to display cart anywhere on your site
- Quick and thorough support
Download the Pro version here – https://wpovernight.com/downloads/menu-cart-pro/
Finally, the cart automatically conforms to your site’s styles, leaving you with no extra work.
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Installation Instructions
Delete any old installations of the plugin. Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Once the plugin is activated navigate to Settings > Menu Cart Setup. Select your options, save and you’re ready to go. It’s that easy!
Thank you WP Overnight!
Love the plugin, super easy to setup even for a newbie like me. Ewout helped me within hours with a CSS class fix so that it worked perfectly with my theme. So excited
Yesterday there was an update of WP Fastest Cache and I expect that the developer was fixing some code so as Fastest Caches wouldn’t be in conflict with other plugins. Like WP Menu Cart and works nicely with Uber Menu so perfect for me and will be purchasing the Pro Version to support the author and get additional functionality.
It works like a charm.
Easy to setup – Great and really fast support!
We love the plugin 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“WP Menu Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
- Translations: updated Swedish
- Translations: Added Croatian, Hebrew, Hungarian (updated) & Vietnamese
- Fix: Built-in AJAX for multiple menus
- Fix: Textdomain definition and allow custom translations
- Tweak: prevent loading cart when WooCommerce not loaded
- Fix: Improved JS in Easy Digital Downloads
- New: Hungarian translation
- Tweak: Use css dash instead of hard-coded dash
- New: Slovak Translation
- New: Option to use built in js
- Tweak: Moved JS to footer
- Tweak: improved css positioning
- Tweak: added js selectors
- Tweak: Brazilian Portuguese Translation
- New: Norwegian Translation
- New: Czech Translations
- New: Greek Translations
- Tweak: Seperated Item Classes
- Tweak: Removed Unnecessary submenu classes
- Tweak: Use get_total() instead of get_cart_total()
- Fix: Prices show tax if cart prices are set to display including tax
- Fix: Updated Font Awesome
- Fix: Ubermenu
- Added: Greek Translation
*Tweak: Merged menu cart versions
- WPML String Translation fix
- Major Code refactor: CLEANER, FASTER, MORE FLEXIBLE!
- Added: Shop detection for Multisite
- Added: WPML String Translation setting
- Added: Persian translations
- Updated: Font Awesome
- Updated: Spanish, Portugese, Brazilian, French & Polish Translations
- Fix: PHP strict warnings
- Fix: CSS for Twenty Twelve & Twenty Fourteen
- Jigoshop Bug Fix
- WPML bug fixes
- Several bugfixes & improvements
- Better AJAX integration with EDD & eShop
- Various filters added for better theme integration & easier customization
- DOMHtml warnings surpressed
Fix: Edd and WP e-Commerce ajax.
Fixed WP e-Commerce ajax conflict and uploaded proper French translation.
EDD total price bug fixed
Added WP-Ecommerce and EDD