Purpose of the plugin
You can simple measure the settings of your Webserver and WordPress-Installation. This is very helppful to check the requirements of your Website, your WordPress and it’s plugins
What is displayed?
PHP version, memory limit and current memory usage
Where is it displayed?
On the dashboard and the admin footer.
History of the Plugin
The plugin was transferred from alexrabe to berkux on Jan 2 2022
Copyright 2009-2013 by Alex Rabe, 2022- Bernhard Kux
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Memory-Usage” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin prepared for Translation, PO-File and de_DE-MO-File added
- WordPress-Multisite-Installations: Plugin now also in Network-Dashboard
- Plugin ok with Worpdress 5.8.3
- Reengineered: Used newer functions to measure memory etc.
- consider different WordPress- and PHP-Memorylimits
- New: German Translation
- New: Added display of IP-Adress and PHP-max-exec-time
- Plugin ok with PHP 7.2 and WordPress 5.8.2 (fixed some issues)