WP-Meerkat enables you to create popup border messages on the bottom, top, left or right portion of your WordPress Blog by leveraging Jarod Taylor’s jQuery plugin by the same name. Simply specify the style, size and animation effects using the settings below. Be sure to check out the fadeout setting if you want to have a message that appears and then fades away on your site.
- Upload all the files into your wp-content/plugins directory under wp-meerkat.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Create a new content message to be displayed in the border of your site, save it.
- Style the message using css in the Meerkat Settings Screen.
Please see the wp-meerkat plugin home page for details
- Where can I learn more about this plugin?
Visit my web site at mlynn.org for more information and to see the plugin in action.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Meerkat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Minor fixes
- Initial Release