The WP Mass Delete plugin (developed by CyberSEO.net) allows you to mass delete WordPress posts and pages according to the specified conditions such as date range, post status, post content, etc.
- Upload ‘wp-mass-delete’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I get support?
The support forums can be found at http://www.cyberseo.net/forum/.
Imported some sample content, but none of the images imported (grrr… WordPress Importer. You always fail me!
This plugin was great in wiping it clean to re-impoort.
(For those looking for a resolve, inimarin version of is king: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-importer-not-importing-media-library)
Something I was looking for to delete masses of posts
Tried this with latest WP…
Set all options and dates; nothing deleted?
I’m getting this continuously..
ERROR 500 – INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
Why am I seeing this page?
Is there anything that I can do?
Understanding Filesystem Permissions
How to modify your .htaccess file
How to modify file and directory permissions
Yes, I do. To What? cpanel is no problem!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Mass Delete” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.7.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.6.1.
- The “Usage of wpdb::escape is obsolete from version 3.6” notice has been fixed.
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.2.2.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.1.1.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.1.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.0.1.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.0.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 3.6.1.
- The “Type of items to delete” and “Post status” options are pre-checked now.
- The “contributor security warning” issue fixed.
- The “closing tag bug” bug fixed.
- The “noninclusive date” bug fixed.
- Improved compatibility with older versions of WordPress.
- Initial release.