LiveChat – live chat software and help desk software for customer service. Live chat allows website visitors to contact you in real-time. Help desk software is used to online visitors find what they need before they leave your site.
Try LiveChat free for 30 days! Sign up for our live chat here: https://www.livechatinc.com/signup/
Take a tour to see why you need live chat software on your website: http://www.livechatinc.com/why-livechat/
Product requires active LiveChat subscription after 30 days of free trial.
- Installation Instructions
wp-live-chat-software-for-wordpressdirectory to WordPress plugins directory (
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click the ‘LiveChat’ menu on the left.
- Follow the instructions.
This app give me exact that I am searching.. Really awesome one.
WOW, after faffing about for hours with several other companies systems that only allow you to use the system as widgets in sidebars – which is useless when the side doesn’t USE sidebars, only to discover they don’t even support the most recent versions of wordpress I was starting to pull my hair out.
I setup a free account with Livechatinc to give it a shot, spent all ow 20 seconds installing the plugin, changing the colour to match the branding of the site and boom, up and running as a proper plugin no widget rubbish.
Really cant give it any higher praise than that. Quite literally couldn’t be any quicker to setup, and the chat system through their web app is fantastic as well. Super simple, super efficient and a really nice design and layout for the chat tab, unlike some of the other monstrosities out there.
Was doing this for a clients freelance job, but I’m going to try this on my companies site as it’s amazing, and free for a month so nothing to loose, love it!
Contributors & Developers
“LiveChat – WP live chat software for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated readme.txt file, checked compatibility to WordPress 4.7.3
- Updated readme.txt file
- get_currentuserinfo function deprecated in WordPress 4.5, replaced to wp_get_current_user function
- Updated readme.txt file, checked compatibility to WordPress 4.4.1
- Removed __lc.group from tracking code, updated readme.txt file
- Updated readme.txt file, checked compatibility to WordPress 4.3
- Moved screenshots to assets directory
- Updated readme.txt file, updated screenshots
- Updated readme.txt file, checked compatibility to WordPress 4.2.2
- Plugin fully supports the newest version of WordPress.
- Plugin compatible with the newest LiveChat version
- Updated trunk
- Updated url for licence number
- Romoved language parameter from Tracking Code
- Fixed CSS styles conflicts with other plugins
- Fixed plugin “Settings” link
- Changed message after successful installation
- Compatibility with new chat window
- Removed “click-to-chat button” configurator (no longer used)
- Major update in the Tracking Code
- Rewritten whole plugin code
- Fixed creating licenses
- Improved look and feel
- Updated desktop application download link
- Updated monitoring and chat button codes (for improved performance)
- Updated skills tutorial link
- Added LiveChat icon in menu bar
- Fixed creating new licences
- Rebranded LIVECHAT Contact Center to LiveChat
- Updated application download link
- Renamed “Groups” to “Skills”
- Fixed readme.txt file causing the
The plugin does not have a valid header.problem
- Added timezone detection when creating new license
- Added “Company”, “Phone” and “Website” fields in license registration form
- Fixed license registration bug
- Updated Control Panel URL
- Fixed monitoring and chat button code installation
- Added “Settings” link to plugin settings page
- Added “Download application” button
- Added Control Panel
- Added Chat button installation help for themes with no widgets support
- Rewritten whole plugin from scratch
- Ability to create new license from WordPress plugin settings
- Updated monitoring code speed
- Added notification messages
- First plugin version