WP jPlayer provides easy way to embed videos in jPlayer, cross platform video into your web pages.
This version is just a start and does not have any configuration options available. Suggest features you want via WordPress forum and I’ll try to include them.
Use following shortcode in your post/page content,
[wpjplayer src=”your video src url” title=”your video title” poster=”your video poster url” size=”360p”]
- src: video url, format must be m4v (required)
- title: title of video (optional)
- poster: video poster url (optional)
- size: resolution of video (optional) Either 270p(default) or 360p.
- Why only m4v format is supported?
Becasue its supported by both html5 and flash player and it works on most browsers and devices.
- Update jPlayer.js version for vulnerability fixes
- Introduce size parameter: 270p or 360p
- Make shortcode work in sidebar text widget
- Initial version.