This plugin will allow you to include contents of one post into another post by adding the text
[include id=post_id_of_another_post] into the content of the current post. You can add as many
of these includes as you’d like.
- Extract the contents of the archive
- Upload the contents of the wp-note folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Log in to your WordPress admin and got to the ‘Plugins’ section. You should now see WP-Include-Posts in the list of available plugins
- Activate the plugin by clicking the ‘activate’ link
- Now you add [include id=post_id] in your postings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Include-Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors