Responsive and touch-friendly lightbox for WordPress.
Has no options. It will run on posts/pages/attachments. It will NOT run on categories, archives, front page etc.
This plugin uses the excellent ImageLightbox.js by Osvaldas Valutis.
- Where are the options?
There aren’t any at the moment!
- How to change the imagelightbox type?
At the moment there is no way to change the type unless you edit the code of the plugin. Inside wp-imagelightbox.php you can edit the line containing
$type="f". Change the letter “f” to different types that you can see on Osvaldas Valutis’ demo page.
As a realtor, my sites depend on images. Big images with few distractions surrounding them. This gives me EXACTLY what I want. I'm new to WP so this is so easy to use. Many thanks!
works good and damn it`s small
- Forgot to add the new .js name to the repo (can we have git, please, wordpress.org?)
- Fixed version number loading
- Added a “view original image” button which opens the current image in a new tab
- Defaulting to mode=f which corresponds to Osvaldas’ “combination” mode
- Stuff that I forgot?
- Fixed dependency on jQuery
- Tweaked the CSS a bit. Overlay is now dark, nav is “tigther”. Looks better on mobiles phones, too (imho).
- Initial release