NOTE: Development is discontinued!
WP-ImageFlow is an implementation for the CoverFlow-like Picture Gallery ImageFlow from Finn Rudolph.
With WP-ImageFlow you can display nice looking galleries within posts and pages. Just upload your Pictures in
a subfolder and call [wp-imageflow=FOLDERNAME] within your post or page.
- Version 1.0
- Initial version
- Download Plugin and unzip.
- Copy the Plugin Folder in your WordPress-Installation.
- Activate the Plugin in your WP-Admin.
- Create a folder for your galleries within your WordPress-Installation, wherever you want (has to be accessible from the internet).
- Set the just create folder in WP-ImageFlow settings (WP-Admin -> Settings -> WP-ImageFlow)
- Upload your image galleries to this folder in a subfolder
You can call a gallery by [wp-imageflow=FOLDERNAME].