This plugin allows you to add textual annotations to images by select a region of the image and then attach a textual description, the concept of annotating images with user comments. Integration with JQuery Image Annotation from Chris (http://www.flipbit.co.uk/jquery-image-annotation.html) with PHP support from GitHub (http://github.com/stas/jquery-image-annotate-php-fork).
- Admin page
- Option to approve, edit amd remove image notes in admin page.
- Auto insert unique id attribute for all the images for image note.
- Show notes on other pages such as home and archive.
- Gravatar in the notes
- Option to sync with wordpress comments.
- Option to show thumbnail in comment list.
- Option to include post id in every auto insert images id.
- ‘Mouseover to load notes’ on top of every image note (editable).
- ‘Link’ on top of every image note if hyperlink image (editable).
No questions have been asked.
- Fix higher version issue
- Not working in wordpress 3.3