The plugin generates a virtual humans.txt file complying with the specifications
at humanstxt.org. The virtual file is located at
WordPress Install/humans.txt. The plugin is fast, lightweight and
straightforward to use.
- Generates a virtual humans.txt, no physical file is created on disk.
- Optional author link to be inserted in the html head section.
- Optional humans.txt button to be inserted in the wp footer.
- Provides an editor within WordPress admin to edit the humans.txt 'file'.
- Outputs as plain text, with utf-8 encoding.
- The editor allows the usage of the tab key for convenient editing.
- Uses WordPress' system for on screen help documentation.
- Clean uninstall.