This is a plugin to accelerate the speed of your wordpress, by generating real html cache file, the plugin will automatically generate real html files for posts when they are loaded for the first time, when the post published and a comment posted automatically update the html cache file.it is Very fast
1.go into admin->options->WP-html-cache
2.delete all cache files (very important)
3.go into admin->plugins ,disable WP-html-cache
For more info, please visit http://www.wpxue.com/wp-html-cache
htm (.htm)or html (.html)or directory (dir/)must be the end of the permalink.
In the Settings → Permalinks panel (Options → Permalinks before WordPress 2.5), you can choose one of the “common” structures or enter your own in the “Custom structure” field using the structure tags.
For more help see the Permalinks,
- Do I really need to use this plugin?
- If your site gets Slashdotted
- If you’re on a very slow server
- If you’ve had a complaint from your host about performance
- If you just want to blog rather than testing new plugins and functions of wordpress
- How can I tell if it’s working?
WP-html-cache adds some stats to the very end of a page in the HTML, so you can view source to see if there any codes like ““
- Do you cache other pages such as cat ?
YES.this plugin can cache home , single, tag, cat,