When your readers follow links from your blog, the linked site can see where they come from. Thus; your blog is known by every site you’ve ever linked to.
WP-HideRefer adds proxies to your outgoing links, keeping your site private!
There are many plugins to anonymize links. What makes WP-HideRefer better is:
- it’s 100% WordPress API compliant
- therefore; supports infinite-scroll (AJAX / streaming)
- it correctly filters your feeds and comments
- it can handle your manually anonymized links!
If you value my plugins, there’s several ways you can help me out;
- Help me out by Flattr-ing them
- or sign up to Microsoft OneDrive using my referral link – we both get 0.5GB extra for free!
- or sign up to RealPlayer Cloud using my referral link – we both get 1GB extra for free!
- get me anything from my Amazon whislisth (used items are OK!)
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
(Please note that WP-HideRefer requires PHP 5 or newer.)
Copyright (C) 2012- Ulf Benjaminsson (my first name at ulfben dot com).
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
- What’s the White List for?
Once the plugin is activated it redirects all links via a proxy, except for the URLs you enter in this list.
If you used to manually add proxies to your links, add those proxies to the White List to avoid double-proxying. You should also white list your own domain.
- What anonymizing services are supported?
You can use any service which runs of URL parameters.
Thanks to developer. nice job. setting panel is great opetion
Don’t display warnings to end user when HTML is poorly formated.
Handle relative links correctly (ergo; don’t proxy internal links)