Securing a website is the most challenging task facing by web developers. Since WordPress is one of the most leading content management system, the chances of attack is also high. There are lots of attackers concentrated on WordPress and its plugins, as a result the possibility of hacking is very high in WordPress sites.
Even though there are plenty of plugins available for protecting WordPress site, there are lots of attacking occurs each day. The main advantage getting for malware or attacker is they have full idea of structure of WordPress and plugins. Normal WordPress site is so open that some one can find out lots of details if they only know the URL of web site. See the online tools as example: http://wprecon.com/
Based on these concept we made a plugin ‘WP_Hide’ which will help you to hide the fact that you are using WordPress for website development. WP-Hide, change all the site related path and details from source so that no programs will get any hint that the site is developed using WordPress.
Developer:-We are weberge, a leading website development company in india.
Visit us http://www.weberge.com/
- Upload ‘wp-hide’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Settings>permalink>WP-Admin slug
Contributors & Developers
“Wp-Hide” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Admin url changing feature option added.
- used plugin ‘HC Custom WP-Admin URL 1.3.2 from Some Web Media’ for enabling admin url change feature.
- First Edition.
- WordPress 4.0 or higher is required.