This plugin uses the
hashgrid.js script to overlay a CSS-customizable grid.
- Upload the
wp-hashgridfolder and contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Press the assigned hotkeys when viewing your website to display the grid.
- How do I customize the grid?
Use your favorite editor to change the
hashgrid.cssfile inside the plugin folder.
- What keys do I press to see the grid?
See http://hashgrid.com/#usage for the default keys.
- Can I customize the hotkeys and grid layout from the Admin page?
Not yet, but that’s coming next. If you want to customize the keys, follow the instructions listed in the
hashgrid.jsfile in the plugin.
Keep in mind that future releases of the plugin may override your custom settings when you upgrade.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Hashgrid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Removed PHP4-style call to
- Compatibility with 3.6 confirmed.
- Initial release using