You can add posts in your handbook (favorites list) in order to print them or create a PDF.
- Upload ‘wp-handbook.php’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your handbook in Setting and widget
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Handbook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix problem with filename of deleterow.php
- Change path for wp-config by require_once($_SERVER[‘DOCUMENT_ROOT’].”/wp-config.php”);
- Fix problem with $ and jQuery
- Add uninstall button in form
- Remove image option
- Fix library bug
- Fix problem with URL
- Fix bug position with widget
- Add remove article in booklet
- Add Event preventDefault
- Add widget.
- Add position for the ‘add link’ in the content.