WP Grins will provide clickable smilies for both the post form in the admin interface and the comments form of your blog.
Click on the smilies icons to insert their tags into the text field.
Your theme must include the
wp_head call and the comments field in your theme must have an id of
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Put the ‘wp-grins.php’ file into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for WP Grins.
- If you are using a version of WP prior to 2.1, upload the included prototype.js to your wp-includes/js/ directory.
- Why don’t the smilies show up in my comments form?
See the Known Issues above.
- Anything else?
That about does it – enjoy!