WP Grins Lite will provide clickable smilies for both the post form in the admin interface and the comments form of your blog. WP Grins Lite uses the lighter footprint of the jQuery library.
Click on the smilies icons to insert their tags into the text field.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Put the ‘wp-grins-lite’ folder into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for WP Grins.
- Why don’t the smilies show up in my comments form?
Your theme must include the
wp_headcall and the comments field in your theme must have an id of
Contributors & Developers
“WP Grins Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Released 04 November 2009 by Ronalfy
- Fixed bug where grins would show up in the comments panel.
- Added admin panel option to manual insert smilies on a page or a post.
- Released 25 October 2009 by Ronalfy
- First release. Yay!