The Plug in “WP Google Language Translator” allows you to translate your web page and the whole website in to any language.
Plug in uses more than 60 languages , and this plug in works on Google Language API.
User can also change the language using the front-end language selector box.
Settings include: Horizontal or Vertical layout. Add the short code [wp-google-language-translator] to pages, posts, and widgets.
- Download the zip folder named wp-google-language-translator.zip
- Unzip the folder and put it in the plugins directory of your wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin through the plug in window in the admin panel.
- Go to Settings > wp easy translator, enable the plug in, and then choose your settings.
- Copy the short code [wp-google-language-translator] and paste it into a page, post and widgets.
- Add widgets in sidebar for posts and pages.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Google-Language-Translator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added prefix and widget ready.
The shortcode supplied on the settings page was updated to display.