Widget that grabs a random Octocat from the GitHub octodex and the latest commit from the master branch of a public GitHub repository. It can be used as a normal widget by going to Apperance > Widgets, by adding the shortcode
[wpgrc username="username"] in your post editor, or by adding
<?php wpgrc( array( 'username' => 'username' ); ?>. You can checkout a live demo of all three [here]demo and get more information about all three under the installation tab. Plugin Home Page: http://dholloran.github.com/wp-github-recent-commit/
If you have any issues please submit an issue or fix it/submit a pull request I will try to handle it ASAP. You an also contact me at email@example.com.
- Initial Release
- Fixed issue with the owner Repo link having incorrect link.
- Added WPGRC shortcode
- Added WPGRC template function
- Added cache refresh rate control
- Added ability to choose one repository to pull commits from
- Added option for commit authors avatar
- Added option to show more than one commit