Wp Fullpage integrates the power of fullPage.js into your WordPress website.
Browse some examples.
- New Parallax effect. When CSS3 mode is deactivated and Parallax activated, FullPage and Sections has a background Parallax effect.
- Now, in CSS3 mode, you can chose a transition effect by FullPage (vertical) and Section (horizontal) independently.
- Many js and CSS3 transition effects available.
- You can now disable FullPage vertical Scrolling for smaller screens modifying "Responsive" value.
- UI improvments.
- Pages can now be used as FullPages.
- Backgrounds are now displayed once loaded with a fade in effect.
- You can found some sample code into "template" folder.
- Fullpage are now available as front page.
How to use
- Create Fullpage Sections and Slides and integrates them into a Fullpage or a Page.
- Replace Sections and Slides by a list of any type of post.
- Setup your Fullpage with many options from fullPage.js.
- Setup background colors, content position and many more.
- Add a featured image to your section, slide or post, and it will appear as background of the section or the slide.
- Customize FullPage templates and functionalities by copying the contents of "/wp-content/plugins/wp-fullpage/templates/" into "/wp-content/themes/YOURTHEME/wp-fullpage/".
- Many hook filters and actions are available too.
Read the full documentation
Contact me if you want to know how to customise WP FullPage.