This plugin uses the jCryption plugin (http://old.jcryption.org) to encrypt any form submission in WordPress using 265-bit public/private key encryption.For example, you can use it to encrypt the login and registration form, so a user’s passwords are never transmitted in clear text.
To install the plugin follow these steps :
- Download the wp-form-encryption.zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
- Upload “wp-form-encryption” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then go to Settings => General
- Then put the Comma Separated Form IDs under the section “Form to Encrypt (Comma Separated Form IDs)”
Contributors & Developers
“WP Form Encryption” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.