This plugin allows you to customize WordPress by hiding non essential wp-admin components adding support for custom login logo and favicon for website and admin pages.
What does this plugin do?
- Hides non essential elements in the WordPress admin such as dashboard widgets and menu items.
- Adds ability to upload a custom logo for the login screen
- Adds ability to upload and set custom Favicon for your WordPress site and the WordPress admin.
- Adds ability to upload Apple Touch Icon & choose its style.
- Adds a Facebook Widget
- Adds option to add Facebook Admin ID (meta property for insights)
- Adds a Flickr Widget
- Adds a Video Embed Widget
- Adds a Contact Address Widget
- Adds Metabox library
- Adds Gallery Metabox support
If you want to change your login logo, add custom favicon and hide non-essential WordPress components, then this is the best plugin for it. Don’t forget to give a review if you find this plugin useful.
Please report any bugs you find via https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-for-my-clients
This is an experimental plugin created with a aim to keep themes light by adding common functionalities required by client projects into this plugin. This way updating websites is easier.
** For Developers **
If you’re a developer and want to contribute, head over to “WordPress for my Clients” plugin on GitHub
If you love the plugin, please consider rating it and clicking on “it works” button.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the Settings link below the plugin name on the plugins page to add your custom logo for the login screen and favicon.
Take a look at the official “WordPress for my Clients” FAQ – Coming soon.
You can also visit the support center and start a discussion if needed.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress for My Clients” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Fixed Code of included widgets & code cleanup
* Fixed version number
* Updated Customizer Library to 1.3.0
* Updated readmde and fix some tag issue
* Updated Custom Meta Box Library to 1.20
* Added Customizer Library by Devin Price
* Added Website Verification fields for Google Webmaster tools, Alexa, Yahoo, Bing & Pinterest
* Changed WP_PLUGIN_URL to plugins_url()
* Field to add Facebook admin id for Facebook Insights
* Added width property to keep custom login logo visible when MP6 plugin is active
* Added Flickr, Facebook, Video Embed & Contact Address widgets
* Added CMB Meta Box library
* Added Gallery Meta Box library.
* Disabled WooCommerce branding option due to some bugs.
* Added support to upload custom logo for login page and set a custom height
* Added support to upload favicon and apple touch icons for both the frontend and the dashboard
* Added support to remove curved border and reflective shine from Apple touch icon
* This is the first version