About the Plugin
This plugin is unmaintained, please contact me if you wish to take over maintenance.
Please contact me through [my website] (http://mjco.me.uk/contact/)
- I’m getting 404 errors for my project links
Should this occur, the easiest solution to this is to visit the permalinks section of your WordPress admin. This will flush your permalinks settings and should make the site realise the Portfolio plugin is installed.
- The plugin isn’t working for me, please help
I will do my best to answer any comments that are left in the official channels (see support section), but I cannot offer any kind of guaranteed support.
- The Feature I want isn’t available
This is version 0.1 software. Visit the plugin homepage and leave a comment if you have a feature request, I’m not a plugin developer generally but I will do my best to assist.
- No Changes as is brand new
- Removed <? opening tags from “WPFO_Project.php” due to the requirement to have support defined in php.ini
- Added <?php opening tags to “WPFO_Project.php”
- Removed <? opening tags from “template-tags.php” due to the requirement to have support defined in php.ini
- Added <?php opening tags to “template-tags.php”
- Added admin option to display “Project” title on Projects Page.
- Added admin option to display “Project” tags or “Platforms” on Projects Page.
- Added admin option to diplsay “Project” information on Projects Page.
- Corrected error in instructions which gave incorrect instructions for placing template files