Based on the excellent Flickr Tag plugin by Jeffrey Maki. WP-Flickr takes a different approach of inserting a standard html
<img> tag to your post, rather than using custom tags that are rendered when the article is displayed. WP-Flickr also allows you to browse and add photos from your Public Flickr Photostream, Favorites or Sets, straight into your post or pages, directly from the WordPress admin interface.
Choose a size and click on the image – it’s inserted into your post.
UPDATED: 28/04/08 – Now compatible with WorPress 2.5, Includes fixes for curl not being present and now uses AJAX to update photo tray.
- Uncompress the downloaded archive in [WordPress install root]/wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress plugins control panel.
- Go to the “Options” section, and choose “WP-Flickr”.
- Follow the instructions to authenticate the plugin with Flickr.
- After installation, you’ll have a new “WP-Flickr” tab in the “Upload” area that appears when you edit/write posts.
- Select the size, and click on a thumbnail to insert.