The WP-Flash plugin (developed by CyberSEO.net) allows you to easily insert the Adobe flash animation into WordPress blogs, using the following pseudo-code:
[swf:url width height bgcolor wmode]
- url – URL of the flash object (SWF file) which you want to embed;
- width – width of the flash object;
- height – height of the flash object;
- bgcolor – background color (optional);
- wmode – wmode, e.g. transparent (optional).
- Upload ‘wp-flash’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I get support?
The support forums can be found at http://www.cyberseo.net/forum/.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Flash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.7.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.1.1.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.1.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.0.1.
- Optional ‘bgcolor’ and ‘wmode’ parameters were added.
- Initial public release.