WP-FFPC ( WordPress Fast Full Page Cache ) is a cache plugin for WordPress. It works with any webserver, including apache2, lighttpd, nginx.
It can be configured to join forces with NGiNX's built-in memcached plugin for unbeatable speed.
IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ THIS LIST
- WordPress >= 3.0
- at least one of the following for storage backend:
- memcached with PHP Memcached > 0.1.0
- memcached with PHP Memcache > 2.1.0
- PHP 5.3+ is really highly recommended, see "Known issues"
- This plugin does kick in right after activation. You have to adjust the setting in Settings -> WP-FFPC.*
- errors will not be displayed on the admin section if PHP < 5.3, only in the logs. This is due to the limitations of displaying the errors ( admin_notices is a hook, not a filter ) and due to the lack of proper anonymus functions in older PHP. PHP 5.3 is 5 years old, so it's time to upgrade.
- APC with PHP 5.4 is buggy; the plugin with that setup can even make your site slower. Please use APCu or memcached if you're using PHP >= 5.4
- WordPress Network support
- fully supported domain/subdomain based WordPress Networks on per site setup as well
- will work in Network Enabled mode only for subdirectory based Multisites ( per site settings will not work in this case )
- supports various backends
- cache exclude options ( home, feeds, archieves, pages, singles; regex based url exclusion )
- (optional) cache for logged-in users
- 404 caching
- canonical redirects caching
- Last Modified HTTP header support ( for 304 responses )
- shortlink HTTP header preservation
- pingback HTTP header preservation
- talkative log for WP_DEBUG
- multiple memcached upstream support
- precache ( manually or by timed by wp-cron )
- varying expiration time for posts, taxonomies and home
Many thanks for donations, contributors, supporters, testers & bug reporters: