Execute PHP inside posts, pages and text widgets. Add filters and actions using custom feilds. Use
<?php .... ?> to execute PHP.
Inspired by PHP Exec by Priyadi Iman Nurcahyo.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“WP exec PHP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Removed arguments from hook wp-exec-php-options-page.
- Fixed breaking comment bug.
<label>‘s on options page.
- Complete rewrite of the plugin.
- Moved from
- Hooking onto actions and filters using “Custom Fields”.
- Initial Release.