Enables users to import Notes from Evernote Account.
This plugin use WP-Cron to import and update Notes from Evernote.
Of course, users can import notes from their own accounts.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-evernote-synchronizerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- how to set up?
Go to “Evernotes” -> “Settings”.
For Individual settings, Go to “Users” -> “Your Profile”.
Other Users including Admin Cannot See other’s token.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Evernote Synchronizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed wpcron.
- Changed the Author URL.
- Applied for PHP 5.5 or less.
- Fixed the schedules.
- Added Functionalities to register evernote tags as terms of taxonomy for each post type.
- Fixed Contributer in “readme.txt”.
- Translated into 日本語.