WP etracker is the ultimate PlugIn for your WordPress, WordPress Blog, Your Website or Your Shop, to track your sites with etracker.
With the following free plugin you can reliably send tracking-data to your etracker account.
Start now by analysing your WordPress Site with the use of the WP etracker plugin.
Test now, together with a 30-day test version your etracker without any limitations.
etracker is, hardly like any another provider, for its best practice-solutions in the professional website-optimization and online-marketing-measures known.
Thanks to the advanced technology, plenty of innovations, personal support and good value for your money, etracker is one of the leading experts in Europe.
You can test all features for free for 30 days:
- 30-days test period
- The testing-phase ends after this time automatically
- Easy integration with WP etracker just with one code (account key)
- Access to all products and features
- Free telefon-support
- Download the plugin as a .zip-file. Navigate to your plugins in WordPress. You can upload the plugin here in the .zip-file, or use FTP to upload it manually to your plugins folder
- You can now activate the plugin in the plugins-dashboardDanach aktivieren Sie das Plugin in der Plugin-Übersicht
- Navigate to WP etracker in the WordPress sidebar
- Accept the AGBs (allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen) to activate the tracking of the plugin
- Enter your etracker.com account key and click speichern (save). Now your plugin is setup and you are ready to go.
- Is a account needed?
Yes. There is a 30-day trial available for etracker.com, which is needed so that wp-etracker.com works
- Is etracker.com paid?
Yes, You can find the prices under: etracker prices
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP etracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed bug with internal search (tracklet)
Removed old tracking code and updated parameters
Added option to activate/deactivate YouTube event tracking
Fixed compatibility issue with WP Rocket plugin
Enhanced compatibility with PHP 7.2 and 7.3
Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.0 and 5.1.1
Added WordPress version to etracker API call
Fixed internal version information for etracker analytics
Added option for tracking code in header or footer
Fixed internal version information for etracker analytics when logged in
Tested up to WordPress Version 5.2.1
Added tracking event viewProductList
Fixed bug when user is not logged in
Fixed add tracking code to header
Fixed issue with page and section names
Fixed security issue