- Raw email addresses (not inside a link) are not encrypted at this time
- If you find this useful, I would appreciate a [small donation] for continued work on this plugin and other plugins (http://www.goredmonster.com/donate/wp-emailcrypt “Donate with PayPal”)
wp-emailcryptfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does this plugin support shortcode API?
Yes, shortcode is supported as of 0.2
[emailcrypt email=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=”Hey” title=”Click me”]Email Link[/emailcrypt].
If you want the email to also be the text in the link, you can use a self-closing shortcode like this:
[emailcrypt email=”email@example.com” /]
Contributors & Developers
“EmailCrypt” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version.
- Disabled one of the three algorithms that was breaking the script.
- Added shortcode API support.